This is an important update regarding changes to the FA Guidance on Grassroots Football.
- FA: LATEST GUIDANCE ON PERMITTED GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL ACTIVITY DURING COVID-19 FROM 1 JUNE
- UK Gov: Guidance for the public on the phased return of outdoor sport and recreation in England
- CVJFC: Update 29th March
As the guidance has changed from the FA, we as a club are reviewing our current status and options regarding the resumption of footballing activities.
As Chair, I am leading, with the help of other Club Officials and coaches a discussion on options.
- We are undertaking Risk Assessments for the activities now permitted by the FA Guidance to ascertain feasibility for our club, at our facilities
- Any changes will be discussed and agreed by the Club Management Committee prior to adoption
- We will publish a report of our findings and plans for all to read
- As always, the safety of everyone involved is our priority
- Currently the situation remains unchanged for CVJFC - there is no footballing activity of any kind (training or matches).
Steve Adams, CVJFC Chair.
In other news…
We will soon be:
- Updating our website
- Scheduling an online meeting for all club members (parents, officials, coaches) to discuss our plans for bouncing back when football resumes